Since we all probably do have websites, I’m sure this will be huge benefit for a very modest financial investment.
Creating and Securing Your WordPress Website for Marketing Success
with Joanne Sprott and Rich Hamilton
February 22, 2017
10 am Pacific; 11 am Mtn; 12 pm Central; 1 pm Eastern
Rich Hamilton (longtime WordPress coder and the tech whiz behind ASI’s website) and Joanne Sprott (longtime indexer, editor, and tech-savvy user of WordPress for her own sites) are teaming up to provide indexers with a guide to online visibility for their freelance businesses through the WordPress content management system.
- Learn how to create your own website using user-friendly WordPress
- Determine the best content to include on your website
- Discern how to choose a theme and add widgets that make it easier for you
- Create content that pulls in prospective clients and presents your indexing services and portfolio using WordPress features
- Build security measures into your website to prevent hackers from breaking into your site
- Discover how WordPress makes it possible for you to manage your own website
- Find out the two things that you must have on your website
The webinar is just $19 for members, and you will have long-term access to the replay following the event. After February 22, purchase the replay for $29. Nonmembers $59.00; Replay $69.00